Yesterday was a lazy day around the Brewer flat. We've been getting tons of rain here lately, so it's been hard to do much outside. Luckily, the rain subsided for a little while yesterday afternoon and we were able to get out and enjoy the city.
We live right off of Raday street (below). The entire street consists of over 40 restaurants, several bakeries, and some cute clothing shops. It's definitely a popular tourist spot during the summer. It's practically our backyard :)

On our walk, we decided to stop at this gorgeous fountain tucked away in a little park. There are statues and fountains like this all over the city.



This is the Basilica...if you think the outside is impressive, you should see the inside!



The Chain Bridge with it's always photogenic lions.
Another view of the Chain Bridge with the palace in the background.
I kept telling myself, before I worked up the gumption to start a blog, that I didn't have anything to write/post about. To such comments my husband would ask, "You know you live in EUROPE, right?!" Looking back over these photos, I'm glad I finally took the plunge into the world of blogging. I guess we'll see how it goes!




No comments:
Post a Comment