Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe Matt and I have been married for 5 years! What's even crazier is that we've actually been together for 10! What an amazing ride it has been!

We've traveled the world together:
Zimbabwe (4x), Toronto (4x), Kenya (2x), Ecuador, Jamaica, Austria, Poland, Czeck, Slovakia, Germany, Hungary
We've...
Ridden elephants
Walked with lions
Gone on safaris
Narrowly escaped angry tribal mobs
Gotten drenched at Victoria Falls
Ridden the Lady of the Mist at Niagra Falls
Bought a house...Sold a house
Gazed at gorgeous mountain ranges in Glacier National Park
Sat around many campfires, from lower Gweru to the Pilis Hills
Bought an adorable golden retriever puppy
Bartered with African salesmen
Eaten Mopane worms
Seen Toronto from the top of the CN Tower
Snow skied in Slovakia 
Swam in freezing creeks in Montana
Graduated from College
Went cliff diving in Arkansas
Stood speechless at Auschwitz 
Meandered through backroads of the Austrian countryside
Camped at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro
Spent the night in a castle 
Kayaked the Danube
Roamed the streets of Vienna, Prague & Munich
Spent two years in Budapest
Had the cutest baby on the face of the planet...
And we're not finished yet!


   





 











                        




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You guys have surely been blessed thus far! Cant wait to see what is going to happen in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW can't believe it has been 5 years already! Yall have been together longer than Jay and I! We have been married for almost 8 but together 9. I was 9 months pregnant with Brayden when I was in your wedding and he is almost 5....seems crazy! Congrats so excited about all that the Lord is doing in your lives! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete