Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

If you live in the mid-south, you know it's been unseasonably warm for the past week. It's been so nice to be able to get outside without bundling up! Thursday, Gideon and I were out running a few errands and decided to stop at a nearby park on our way home. He absolutely loved it! The swings and slides were his favorite, but I have a feeling we could have stayed all day exploring :)



Thanks to Pinterest, I have a whole slew of new recipes I want to try. Here are a few that were easy crowd pleasers this week:
Cheesy Chicken Roll-Ups with Salad
(Click here for the recipe)
And for dessert, Apple Nachos! 
(Click here for the recipe)
We finished off the week with a great doctor visit (27 weeks!) and some much needed hang out time with friends. Hope you're able to get out and enjoy the sunshine this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment