Over the last five months, our family has been in a serious state of transition! We returned from Hungary with a new job lined up, but were still working on the living situation. Fortunately, I have amazing in-laws who graciously allowed us to live with them for nearly half a year! During this time, Matt began working as Missions and Lifegroups leader at our new church. We also started building our new house! We loved watching the house come together and are thoroughly enjoying the finished product!
Moving Day!
Loading our lives back up and into a U-Haul...
...then using the tractor to pull it out of the mud.

Unpacking this time was interesting, in that most of the boxes I opened were full of things I hadn't seen in almost three years! We had packed practically everything we owned away before we began training to leave for Budapest, so it was exciting to see what each box held.
It turns out that over the past few months, our lives had been under construction in more ways than one! Matt and I found out that we are expecting Baby #2!
We can't wait to add a little girl to the mix!
Right now, we're just getting settled into the new house and exploring our new city! We are so excited to FINALLY be here and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us!



Love this post and the house is even more beautiful in person! :)
ReplyDeleteThe house looks amazing!!! So excited for yall and your new addition to come!!!
ReplyDelete