Last week was my first real week as a stay at home mom of two babies! The week before didn't really count (to me) because both Matt and my mom were here to help out. Reality certainly set in when my extra sets of hands were gone! Luckily, my sister-in-law Kasey had just finished school and sweetly offered to come stay with us for a couple days. YAY! I'm so thankful for her! Gideon especially loved playing with Kasey around the house, in the pool, and at a couple local parks. Kasey was even kind enough to accompany me as I took G & C for doctor visits! Now that's love! I don't think I could have done it without her - especially the part where we had to hold Gideon down as he screamed at the top of his lungs and thrashed about like a wild man during a breathing treatment! Mondo brownie points!
Here a few pics from an afternoon in the pool:
Thanks again, Kasey! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment