(Here's a quick recap of the last few weeks...)
A couple of weekends ago, our church had a lake day and baptism service at Enid Lake! I was pleasantly surprised to see how many of our members came out to champion the decisions that had been made, as well as join in the fellowship! We even had a 'Bake Off' between our small groups, so there was no shortage of delicious desserts! There's no better place to be on a hot afternoon than surrounded by good friends and yummy food!
Our pastor gave a short devotion, then we all went down to the lake for the baptisms...
Gideon with his buddy Erin :)
Our student pastor, Jay, even got to baptize his daughter, among many others!
G getting some attention from one of our good friends and Lifepoint's worship pastor, Andy.
Needless to say, Gideon loved playing in the lake! He nearly threw a fit after a few hours when we had to leave! What a great afternoon of good food and great fellowship!
The next weekend was Father's Day! I couldn't get Matt to tell me anything specific that he wanted, so Gideon and I decided to make him a little something...
I showed Gideon how to finger paint...though he clearly preferred using the sponge brush :) I put our artwork in a frame for Matt to hang in his office & included some spending money :) I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for G & C ! Happy late Father's Day, Matt!





No comments:
Post a Comment