The past few weeks have been surprisingly busy! (That would explain the lack of posts!)
Let's recap...
Caitlin had her baby!
Luke Owen Williams :)
Nana came to visit and welcome baby Luke!
We got all the family together to meet baby Luke!
Here is Gideon with his best bud & cousin, Asher!
Gigi & Charlotte
I helped with a bridesmaid's luncheon for my sweet friend Holli...
The handsome couple! Congrats to Holli & Tory Day!
Gideon & I baked and helped package cookies to promote the new college ministry at Lifepoint, The Hub! We passed out flyers, cookies, and bottled waters the next day at Northwest during their move-in day. Over 700 bags of cookies were handed out!

Tomorrow night is the big kickoff at 9:00. I can't wait to see how the Lord works in the lives of college students through this ministry :)
Well, that's all for now!








No comments:
Post a Comment