Last week, I finally got around to working on a few pinterest projects. One of my favorite projects on my 'to-do' list was this pallet wall art. Matt and I found an old pallet on the side of the road, cut it down, and stained it. I love this hymn & am really happy with the way it turned out :) Great convo piece for our living room.
I also finally got this chair back from the upholsterer! I had found it at an estate sale and purchased it for $10. All it took was some new fabric & a little sprucing up to make it look better than ever! You can't see it in this picture, but beside the chair, there's an awesome ladder shelf that Matt built for me using some old barn wood. Kudos to him for his man-craft-time & for all of his help with my little projects!
These are just a few from today after G woke up early from his nap. The boy is serious about coloring!
So thankful for this sweet boy!




I've had that pallet art pinne forever and showed Austin yesterday and told her that was my next project! Yours turned out great!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a picture I took in that frame?? I'd love to see where you hung it!
ReplyDelete