Before I ramble on about recipes and re-usables, I've got to show you this pic of sweet Charlotte from our last trip to the park! Seriously, what's cuter than a baby girl rockin' the pink velour track suit?! She makes me smile!
Moving on... I made Prosciutto, Asparagus and Parmesan Spaghetti for the first time last night and it was delicious!! If your a pasta fan and willing to branch out a little, you MUST try this dish!
This is a few months late, but the baby bums around here are now sporting cloth diapers! We were given the diapers when we were on the mission field as part of a diaper grant for missionaries. We weren't able to have them shipped over to us then, but have recently started using them with Charlotte. Of course, G got jealous and wanted to wear "Tar-wit's Diapers," so he wears one every once and a while too :) I really tried to research wether the money you save would be worth the extra work you do in cleaning them. So far, I really like them. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I'm not a fan of cleaning the 'dirty' diapers, but the liners help a lot. Since C is still primarily breastfed, most of the diapers clean up easily, though I have a feeling that might change once real food is introduced :) We still use disposables when she's headed to the nursery or I know we'll be out and about for a while. Sorry if this was TMI for y'all! Just thought I'd put it out there for those thinking about switching :)



Cute pics of Charlotte! Dinner looks awesome!
ReplyDelete