This weekend was pretty low key... We did a little grocery shopping Friday morning and Landon and Kasey came over for spaghetti that night. We enjoyed a some family time around the house on Saturday too.
Charlotte turned 8 months old on Friday! Here she is in her cute dress and headband I made! The dress was my first sewing project, so it took forever, but I'm pretty proud of it :) (It's a lot longer than it seems in the pic!)
The weather was super chilly Friday, so we brought G's basketball goal inside for a little indoor fun...
G loves shooting, especially dunking!
He even tried shooting from the staircase! Dear, oh dear!
Tonight, we're heading up to Lifepoint for our Lifegroups Chili Cook-Off! Matt stayed up all night last night whipping up his top secret recipe, so I hope you're ready Lifepoint!







No comments:
Post a Comment