Spring is finally here, and boy have we enjoyed spending so much time outside! Gideon's spent the last month or two practicing casting his very own fishing pole. The other day, we put his skills to the test at our neighborhood pond.
First, find some wiggle worms.
Then, grab the gear, head to the pond, and bait the hook.
Next, cast the line.
Then, wait...and wait some more.
Play with the wiggle worms while you wait :)
And wait some more.
Charlotte and I lounged in the shade while the boys were hard at work.
They didn't catch anything that afternoon, but I'm sure we'll be back many times this summer!
Oh, and a little garden update: We have some lots of growth! The kiddos and I check the garden every day and G helps me water it :) We'll be picking veggies before we know it!





No comments:
Post a Comment