In spite of the torrential downpour we received, this has been a great week. The next 10 day forecast is actually looking amazing; sunny with highs in the upper 50's and 0% chance of precipitation! Finally! Can't wait to get out and enjoy it!
I can't complain too much...something good did result from those rainy nights that kept us indoors...BROWNIES! YUM!
And you know we had to wash them down with some chocolate milk!
This is what happens when I get bored...I look up new recipes to try. I got this one from
If you're feeling adventurous and the Betty Crocker boxed brownies (which I LOVE, but can't get here) just aren't doing it for you anymore, you've got to try this recipe! Pretty easy and super delicious!
P.S. I promise to post a non-food related blog next time! Sorry for the overload! Have a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment