A few pics from the past few days...
I love this stocking Matt's Aunt sent for Gideon!
Our little tree...not too fancy, but it does the job :)
My family has always had cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning...yep, best tradition ever! Matt and I gladly adopted this tradition when we got married but this year we celebrated with HOME MADE cinnamon rolls! Whoa. Forget that canned stuff! All thanks to Allie for making the dough for us, cutting out most of the hard work! You're the best! I'm pretty sure they're a billion calories each, but hey, it's tradition. :)
Matt & I at Egyetem Ter (University Square)
He, my mom and I were taking a little stroll with Gideon around the city the day after Christmas.
Today, December 28th, is Gideon's 1 Month Birthday! Isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen?! Our little man is finally gaining weight. What a relief! He's such a strong baby too! He's been holding his head up since the day he was born and now switches it from side to side during tummy time. He's such a stud!
Peacefully posing for his 1 month pics...
...tired of the paparazzi!
All better and ready for more pics!
While doing a little sight seeing with my Mom and sister, we stopped in the first strudel house of Pest.
Breakfast of champions...Apple and Apricot strudel with hot chocolate and fresh squeezed orange juice. YUM.
Mom eating traditional Hungarian goulash...
We've had a great time visiting with family the past few weeks and I'm sure it'll be hard to say good-bye tomorrow, but it will be nice to get back on some sort of schedule. We're so thankful for all of the thoughtful friends and family who sent goodies to us and Gideon from America. Gideon is utterly spoiled already!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!















Aww what a sweet baby!!! He is a cutie!!! Glad you got to spend some time with family!
ReplyDelete