With the summer break approaching, Budapest is beginning to transform. Students are winding down their classes, while tourists have already begun to flood the city. Everywhere you look there are people of all ages and nationalities in perfect tourist fashion: map in hand, camera hanging around neck, walking shoes on, and...dare I say it...fanny packs. That's right. They're still around. Some sport the backpacks instead, but their still just as easy to spot. Anyway, with the change in season, we're having to say goodbye to quite a few of our friends. One of my sweet friends I met at the baby club is moving back home to Azerbaijan this week. Her son, Attila (4 months), and Gideon were best buddies at our weekly baby club meetings, even though they usually slept through them! Matt and I were able to get together with her and her partner one last time this afternoon.
A few pics of Gideon before we left...21 weeks old already!
This one is priceless! Both babies have discovered their hands and are constantly sticking them, along with everything else, in their mouths!
Attila: "Look Gideon! I can stick my whole fist in my mouth!"
Gideon: "Cool! Let me try!"
The cutest guys I know :)
I guess the boys were exhausted from playing so much because as soon as we left, they both fell asleep! Maybe they just hate goodbyes as much as we do!
I hate to see them go, but I'm so thankful for the time we were able to spend together! Who knows, maybe we can get the boys together again one day :)









No comments:
Post a Comment