Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beach Bums

Yes, I acknowledge that this post is about a month late...Better late than never right?!
A week after returning to the States, Matt, Gideon and I went to south west Florida to visit my parents. They live in Port Charlotte, right on the bay. This was the perfect way to relax and re-charge before starting our new job in Senatobia! 
 Gideon's first time in the pool! He loved it!



We spent a lot of time at the pool, but also ventured out in the boat a few days. 
Gideon all suited up! Gilligan hat...Check! Tiny life jacket...Check! Rubber duck...Check!



One day we rode for about an hour to get to this adorable little island called Cabbage Key. Delicious food and charming atmosphere!



Little G was so exhausted after a long day on the boat! The rough water didn't seem to bother him as he fell asleep on the way home :)

Nana and Gideon enjoying the shade at the beach!

We even managed to get a few good family pics!



We miss hanging out with my family and lounging around on the beach already, but look forward to the next visit! 


2 comments:

  1. I love that he took his rubber ducky! Too Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! G is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete