Last weekend, one of my dearest friends threw me a baby shower! I am so thankful that she even offered, seeing how most people only get showers for their first baby! Check out this adorable invitation!
Oh, and the decor was amazing! Angela is extremely crafty and made everything herself!
My sweet friend, Haley, even drove all the way from St. Louis to join in the festivities!
Opening all of the great presents! I love all of the pink and sparkly stuff! I'm afraid Matt and Gideon have no idea what's about to hit them with a little girl in the mix!
Family! We'll finally be able to have 4 generations of girls when Baby C arrives!
It was so good to see everyone and catch up! Thank you all for your overwhelming generosity! Thanks again to the amazing host, who I somehow missed getting a picture with! The shower was a hit, and after being in your gorgeous home, I'm sure we'll all be stalking Pinterest this week trying to get our creative juices flowing like you :)



No comments:
Post a Comment