Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day Trip

Last weekend, Matt and I made a little drive to just outside of Tupelo to pick up a lawn mower we'd purchased. Tupelo is about an hour and a half from home, so we made a day out of it. We decided to stop in downtown Tupelo for lunch and a visit to the local park. This park had one of the best inventions for entertaining kiddos I've ever seen...in ground water fountains (or whatever the proper name for those things is)! The fountain shot water randomly from all  different points in the ground. Gideon was intrigued at first, and once he got splashed, he couldn't get enough!



We didn't have a change of clothes for G, but couldn't resist letting him run around in the fountain as the water darted out all around him. By the time we left he was soaked, but it was definitely worth it!
These are a few pics I took of G one morning this week... This adorable kid in those adorable pjs just beg to be captured on film :)





No comments:

Post a Comment