On a typical morning around the Brewer house, sweet Charlotte is up for breakfast around 6:30. Our crazy neighbor is riding through the vacant lots next to our house on his four wheeler, calling his three dogs constantly at 7:30 (If we weren't awake yet, we are now!). Matt is up and off to work by 8:00. Wild man Gideon is talking to himself or calling for 'Momma' or 'Daddy' by 8:30, sometimes 9:00.
That's when the fun begins... and it's non-stop until nap time :) Oh, how thankful we are for nap time!
Here are a few from Sunday morning...
Hanging with C!
Party in G's crib! Gideon is rockin' some serious bed head!
Sweet babies ready for church!
Charlotte - 4 months old, Gideon - 21 months old
I can' t believe my babies are getting so big! I'm so thankful for each day I get to spend with them, no matter how crazy it might be :)







No comments:
Post a Comment