What better to do on a beautiful day than hit the park?! That's precisely how Gideon, Charlotte and I spent this morning. We followed up our outdoor fun with a quick trip to the local bakery for some amazing cookies! We even surprised Matt at work by brining him one :)
This looks like a boy ready to take on the playground!
It wasn't until today's visit to the park that I realized what a monkey G has turned into! I turned my back for one minute to check on Charlotte, only to turn back around and find this!
...And this!
...And this!!
Matt later informed me that the climbing has only just begun, and not to be surprised when I see G half way up a tree! I guess I'd better stock up the first aid kit because, as they say, boys will be boys!









Sounds like fun! :)
ReplyDelete