What a wild month we've had already! Our Christmas holidays have been full of fun festivities!
Let's see...
We had our annual Women's Christmas Dinner at Lifepoint! Charlotte and I sat at my sweet friend Jenny's gorgeous table! The speaker, entertainment, and food were wonderful, but I think my favorite part was the men singing to and serving the women :)
We had our annual Women's Christmas Dinner at Lifepoint! Charlotte and I sat at my sweet friend Jenny's gorgeous table! The speaker, entertainment, and food were wonderful, but I think my favorite part was the men singing to and serving the women :)

We also made salt dough hand/foot print ornaments! Gideon's always eager to help :)
I used tiny stamps I had to add G & C's names, along with the year to make them extra special.
A few months ago, I'd resolved to try to do random acts of kindness with G & C as a part of our Advent countdown. We started off strong, but reality hit and I quickly realized that I might have bitten off more than I could chew with two very tiny tots. Oh, well! We did what we could and pray that the Lord was glorified through our measly efforts :) One of our RAKs was to bake cookies for our mail woman, Mrs. Pam and our garbagemen. Here are a few pics of the morning we gave them to the garbagemen...They seemed surprised/confused/grateful when they discovered their little goodies :)
We waited all morning for the garbagemen to come by! Any time we heard a loud truck, we all ran to the window to see if it was them :)

I also snapped a few pics of G & C decked out in their new Christmas outfits...Thanks Mimi! These babies couldn't be cuter! (And yes, C has worn that outfit to nearly every Christmas function we've been to. I can't get enough of her in it!)


Hope you all are enjoying the holidays as much as we are! Next up...The Brewers head out on a Road trip to FL for Christmas!!



Oh Megan how I wish we could go on a walk together! I'd be a little different this time around with 3 in tow, but would be so fun to catch up!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more!! I remember our last walk was full of chatting about turkish culture and how you were so excited for the day you'd finally get to move ...oh yes, and prospective baby plans, of course! Oh, how the times have changed! Hope y'all are doing well!!
Delete