Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We spent Mother's Day with the Brewer clan this year. Matt was still making his way out of the jungles of Honduras on Sunday, but I did receive two beautiful hydrangeas via Mrs. Jill! The kiddos and I went to church with Mark & Jill that morning and everyone came over for lunch afterwards. What a fun afternoon!
G had a high fever all night & day, so he was pretty out of it. He did manage to muster up the energy to ride the four-wheeler and play with uncle Landon though! 










"Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"-Psalm 127:4-5
I am incredibly blessed not only to be surrounded by such amazing mothers and grandmothers, but also to be a mother myself. Yes, sometimes we have our crazy days, but I wouldn't trade being able to spend every day with the kiddos for anything! We are blessed beyond measure. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment