Deciding on Halloween costumes was hard this year...I mean, how can one really pick between Belle and Gaston or Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf? Ha! Well, Gideon's recent wolf obsession (and my lack of creativity in whipping up a Gaston costume from scratch) steered us toward Little Red and the Wolf. Personally, I LOVE how they turned out! These costumes were cheap and easy! G's costume was just a grey t-shirt and pair of sweat pants from Walmart, a few sheets of felt, and fabric glue! All I needed for C's was red fabric and fabric glue. She wore a white t-shirt, denim skirt, and boots she already had, while we borrowed a basket from Mimi. These guys were seriously adorable walking around our local trunk or treat! They even stood out in the 90 degree heat to help hand out candy from our church!
I don't remember ever following up a trunk or treat with a full fledged water gun fight and popsicles, but that's Mississippi weather for ya!
The last few pics are from our trip to open gym with our preschool buddies. The kids absolutely loved it! G was all about the balance beam while C climbed and crawled on anything in sight! What a fun way to burn some energy!










No comments:
Post a Comment