Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 30 weeks
Maternity clothes: jeans and some shirts
Gender: BOY! His name is Gideon Wallace
Movement: Tons! He gets the hiccups all the time too...not really sure how that works when you're in water, but it feels pretty crazy.
Food craving: um...not much really. I have been on a banana kick lately, which is really weird considering I've always hated them before.
Sleep: It's been great so far...I'm usually wide awake around 7:30 or so. I guess the days of sleeping in are long gone now :)
Belly button: In, but pretty flat.
Best moment of the week: Great doctors appointment Friday. The doctor said I was free to go to a work conference in Germany in a few weeks where we'll get to see all our friends from FPO! YAY! All of our friends are either pregnant or have just had a baby!
What I miss: Nothing really...Well, I guess there is one thing...EVERYONE stares at my belly when I'm walking down the street! I want to be like, "HEY! Eyes up here!"
What I'm looking forward to: Gideon being here! Not only that, but this little guy is bringing Matt's parents and my mom all the way to Hungary! It's about time for some more visitors!
I had to throw in the classic belly shot...





you are looking great! can't wait for our boys to get here :)
ReplyDeleteYou look TOO cute! Love the pics :) I can't wait to meet Gideon! - Allison
ReplyDeleteyou are all belly, it's adorable! Hope to be as rockin preggo as you are:)
ReplyDeleteyou look great! i know you are so excited for him to get here. having a baby is so wonderful, you will love it!! i'll be praying for you these last few weeks before his arrival!
ReplyDelete