Every morning at my parents' house meant a fun, new activity for the kiddos! One morning, we decided to hit the beach! Fun, but a pretty big task for the grown ups! Ha! I mean, how many floats, toys, towels, snacks, bottles of sunscreen, coolers, umbrellas, etc. do toddlers need?! We looked like pack mules walking out to the shore! All that to say, we had a fun morning :) These kids loved searching for seashells, building sand castles and just sitting and letting the waves wash over them!
One night, we headed back to the beach for some family photos. I love the way they turned out! The kids had fun running and dancing in the sand and I'm so glad we captured those sweet moments! They did a great job taking pics, so we stopped for some delicious ice cream on the way home :) Another fun day in FL!























No comments:
Post a Comment